Monday 15 July 2013

Woof it's Barkley!

Hello!
How are we all?  I hope all is well.  I can see my posts went live whilst I was away thanks for visiting me & having some sneaky peaks of the utterly gorgeous Barkley! He is flying out of C&C & I don't blame you all for snapping him up!!!
 
I got back yesterday so today I couldn't help myself yesterday to get Barkley out & made a card with him!
I used some burgundy core'dinations cardstock, I embossed centura pearl card with a snowflake embossing folder.  I added the barkley topper & a greeting.
 
I would like to enter my card into the following challenge:
Allsorts Challenge - Fur/Feathers
Papertake Weekly - Old/New/Borrowed/Blue - used NEW Barkley CD Rom.
 
I am off to see what else I can make I am feeling a little motivated - shocked? Me too! LOL See you all laters! x x x x x

7 comments:

lady jasmine crafts said...

Love this dog and the card is simple fab for a xmas card xxx

Sarah said...

Such a beautiful festive card Caroline, love the cute image and gorgeous embossing. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week for our Fur & Feathers challenge x

lady jasmine crafts said...

He is the cutest dog xxx

annemarks said...

Really lovely card so cute :)

Unknown said...

Really beautiful Caroline, Barkley really is so cute xxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Caroline, this little fellow is so cute hun xxx

Sylvia said...

Lovely Christmas card, love the topper and the contrast with the red and the whie embossing.

Sylv xx