Wednesday 31 July 2013

Traditional Christmas sneak peak #2

Morning - Again LOL!
I am back again as I have another sneak peak fo the gorgeous Traditional Christmas kit launching from Crafter's Companion on C&C tomorrow!!! I know I got it wrong on my first post it is actually available tomorrow!!!
 
I thought I would make a gift box with some of the kit.
I think it turned out really well.  I used the holly printed sheet of A4 card, my Ultimate Pro and a greeting and a tag & holly embellishment's from the kit.
 
I love how quickly you can make boxes with the Ultimate Pro - it used to take me HOURS & they were never right! The lid NEVER went on right LOL 
I love these images as they would be perfect to send to my Dad or other males in the family - you know how hard they are!!!
 
Right I am off now LOL see you all soon & enjoy your Wednesday!!! x x x x


1 comment:

Sandy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Caroline!! I love it!
sandy