Saturday 20 July 2013

Mulberry Wood & a SALE

Hello Peeps!
How is it the sun has gone but it's still roasting?? I am pleased I am off to work - to sit in the air conditioning LOL
 
To cool me down I thought I would make some Christmas cards - and I got out my Mulberry Wood Stamps & CD Rom.
I used a scalloped card blank with green card from my stash, I printed the green snowflake paper from my Mulberry Wood CD Rom
I stamped my Mulberry Wood image in memento & colored the image with my Spectrum Noirs, I used a Spellbinder die to cut the snowflake & the greeting is from my stash.
 
I have updated my Craft Items For Sale Page if you would like to check them out you will find it HERE
 
I'm off to work - see you all soon!!! x x x x

9 comments:

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Caroline, i`m going to have to get this cd...its so cute. Your colouring is fab xxx

Laine said...

This is so very cute Caroline.
Laine
xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous caroline and fantastic colouring.

greetings karin

Scrapkonst said...

It's so cuuuute! I love it :) Where's the stamp from?

Sylvia said...

Great card, fabulous image beautifully coloured.

Sylv xx
Crafty Bloggers Network DT

lady jasmine crafts said...

Aw he is gorgeous card is fab xxx

Unknown said...

Such a sweetie, fab
P x

annemarks said...

Such a sweet image and lovely card :)

Chris said...

Aww its so cute, love the ellie. Chris xx