Saturday 4 May 2013

Sparkly Humphrey's Corner

Morning!
How are we all today? I hope all is well.... I am.... as wooooooooo I am now on my holidays! I don't go back to work until the 15th of May - isn't that just FAB-U-LOUS! LOL :D
 
I have been up rather early this morning - which is just normal when your off isn't it!!! So I have been playing with Humphrey's Corner. Here is the card I have made.
I have used core'dinations cardstock, Humphrey's Corner Everyday CD Rom & A Year with Humphrey CD Rom, I added LOTS of stardust stickles on the image round the sentiment & all over the little daisies!
 Sentiment is from Mariella Angelica & Friends stamp sheet.
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Allsorts - Add some Sparkle
The ABC Challenge - M = Make it Sparkle
 
I am off to watch Back to back episodes of House & then pick up some food shopping as my belly is a rumbling & I have nothing to put in it!!!! See you all soon!!! x x x x x

7 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Love this Caroline so sweet.

Hugs Julie xx

Gwyneth said...

Oh, isn't that lovely. Such a cute image and nice colours.

catherine said...

This is lovely Caroline and love your touch of sparkle. Thanks for joining us over at Allsorts and enjoy your holidays from work.
x catherine

Sandy said...

I have to admit - this is one of the cutest images I have ever seen in my life. Leave it to you to find it!!
Beautifully done Caroline.

Patty Sue 2 said...

This is just beautiful...what a fun image!Thank you for joining us at ABC's challenge. Good luck and please play with us again, I love seeing your work!

Jingle said...

This is super cute! The glitter is fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along in the Simon Says Stamp Happy Mail Challenge!

Craftnut said...

Thanks for adding some sparkle to our challenge at allsorts this week. Tracy x