Saturday 25 May 2013

Mulberry Wood

Morning People!
How are we all? I haven't been on my blog in a while - sorry about that I've been mad busy working & haven't really felt like crafting.  BUT I was off yesterday & today I'm having a nice easy day of it I am going to work at the arena & I get to watch Dancing on Ice :D It's Chico time!!!! LOL so excited to see Chico LOL xxx
 
Last night & this morning I got inspired though & wooooooo I have made a card!
I stamped my Mulberry Wood image with memento & colored the image with Spectrum Noirs. I used the Florabunda die'sire embossing folder & added some ribbon & jewels from my stash with a greeting stamped in memento.
 
I would like to enter my card into the following challenge:
Cute Card Thursday - Tie it up, with my ribbon bow tied!
 
So I am off to get ready as we are heading for a little drink maybe out in the Quayside bar - sit in the sunshine!! Have a great day & see you all soon!! x x x x x

2 comments:

Gwyneth said...

Really gorgeous card. I love the image and sentiment and your layout.

Sandy said...

So sweet - I love red and white together!!