Saturday 13 April 2013

Gift Bag

Good Morning!
I hope you're all well!! Well it's sunnier here today which has cheered me up however I feel so tired, so I'm blasting some tunes & it seams to be waking me up!!
 
I am here to share another Sneak Peak of the gorgeous Faerie Poppets coming up on the 19th April.
I decorated a gift bag.  I have used centura pearl card stock with papers, a image & sentiment all printed from the CD Rom.  I made a border with a Die'sire border die & added ribbon & jewels from my stash!! I also, of course, added LOADS of stickles to the faerie image!!!!
 
I hope you all have a great Saturday, Im off to work 'til 6pm :( see you all on the other side! xxx


2 comments:

Sylvia said...

Fabulous gift bag, beautiful image.

Sylvia xx
Crafty Bloggers Network(DT)

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous bag Caroline.

Hugs Julie xx