Sunday 21 April 2013

Friends & Cupcakes..

Evening!
How are we all today? I hope all is well.  I've been off today & I've had a wonderfully lazy day, well apart from the fact I've been up since 06.30! I had to get up early as the water was getting turned off so I had to get up early but I kinda took that to the extreme LOL I've been shopping & then came home watched some Inbetweeners & even managed a snooze!!
 
I also managed to make a little card.  I thought I would use Party Paws as I haven't in a while, this is DEFINETLY my most favourite collection EVER!!!
I've used a kraft card blank with centura pearl card, I embossed the card with floral frenzy embossalicious embossing folder, I used a card companion from the Party Paws CD Rom, I added ribbon & pearls & I stamped a sentiment from Angelica & Friends Jessica stamp sheet.  I added stickles to the butterfly & to the cupcake - well who wouldn't love a sparkly cupcake?!?!?!?!
 
I'm going to try & make a whole load of these cards as my Auntie has a book stall at her work she sells the books to raise money for Epilepsy as 2 yrs. ago my cousin died suddenly on New Years Eve. So I am going to make some cards for her to sell :D
I'm thinking Party Paws & Angelica & Friends!!!!
 
I'm off to catch up on Hollyoaks Omnibus - see you laters!!! x x x x

3 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Caroline

Hugs Julie xx

Miradormakings said...

Gorgeous card Caroline and that image is so cute.

Joan x

Sandy said...

Okay - I give up -- I cannot keep up with you!!! By the way, this cupcake looks delicious!!!!
Sandy