Tuesday 19 March 2013

It's Phoebe!

Evening All!
How are we all tonight?  I have been off today I had a lovely day chilling out, & I made this card I am sharing today.
 
I thought I would playe with Angelica & as I have neglected her - awwwww sorry 'bout that!
For my card I have used centura pearl card, I printed the green patterened paper from the Angelica CD Rom & the pink checky paper from the Morehead CD Rom, I added pink ribbon from my stash & I colored Phoebe with my spectrum noirs.  I added jewels & a flower embelishment also from my stash.
 
I'd love to enter my card into the following challenge:
The ABC Challenge - J is for Just As You Like It.
 
So I sat tonight & thought - oooooh what can I do & I thought I better go & see Die Hard 5 before its not on at the flicks anymore! I was supposed to go a few weeks back but I cant remember why I didn't go.... so thats where I've been tonight.
Now, I've loved Bruce since I was about 8, and I still do but oooooooooh Im loving John Jnr!!! I'd happily marry father or son there like!!!! LOL
 
Hope you've all had a FAB day - see you all soon!!!! x x x x

2 comments:

Louise said...

Very pretty card, thanks for joining us at ABC for our challenge
hugs Louise

Andie's Space said...

Hi Caroline,
This looks so sweet. What a lovely image & gorgeous card design. Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges.
Hugs,
Andie xx