Monday 4 March 2013

Down in Mulberry Wood

Evening Peeps!
How are we all? I have been trying to sleep for the lasy hour or so but the noisy blighters outside my house are making sure that I can't! I swear I wish I could chuck a bucket of water on them at times!!!
 
Over the last day or 2 I've been making some cards using the gorgeous Mulberry Wood Collection & I thought I would share them whilst I'm being kept awake LOL
 
I've kind of gone with a purple theme! 
I picked up some new papers. They are Dovecraft Back to Basics and are all in blue/lilac/greens they are fab!  I stamped the Mulberry Wood image and setiment in memento & colored with spectrum noirs.  I made a border with a Martha Stewart punch and added blue ribbon from my stash.
 
I went with another puppy image and still with purple but with lemon - I love those colors together! 
I printed paper from the Mulberry Wood CD Rom & the yellow gingham came from the NEW Party Paws CD Rom  I colored the image with spectrum noirs & added purple ribbon from my stash.
 
Thanks for visiting me here in Mulberry Wood I hope you've enjoyed yourselves! TTFN x x x x x

2 comments:

julie_woolston said...

These are both gorgeous cards Caroline, beautiful colours.

Hope you got to sleep eventually.

Hugs Julie xx

Teresa said...

Gorgeous card Caroline, hope you are well hun. xx