Thursday 7 February 2013

New Baby Humphrey

Hello!
I've had a lovely relaxing & lazy day off - how has your day been?
I have been crafting - lots of hush Hush Secret DT stuff but I do have a card to share today & it's with that blinking gorgeous Elephant - Humphrey!
 
I think he has to be the worlds most gorgeous Elephant - don't you agree?
I have used my Humphrey's Corner CD rom to print the spotty paper & the gorgeous topper. I have added stickles & made a Epiphany emblishment. Added ribbon from my stash & added the sentiment with 2 green heart gems!
 
I had to wait in today as I had a parcel being re-delivered as I missed it yesterday as I didnt hear the buzz of the front door as I was drying my hair! And what was inside my parcel well this lot......
You cant really see but I do have a gorgeous Embosalicious embossing folder & some Snowman jewels!
 
And ALL of these stamps! 
I just NEED lots of EZ-Mount next, ROFL!
 
I'm off to crack on with more DT work, see you all soon!  x x x x x

6 comments:

lovingrammahood said...

awww, so cute. Love the wee one in the bassinette. The soft colors make it all look so cuddly. Brings back memories and makes me smile.
donna

Hello said...

Aww this is such a cutie Caroline... love the mega cute baby Humphrey image and all your finishing touches too hun.
Hugs, Lorraine xx

Janice Gill said...

Beutifully put together - fab card :)

Tracey Laughton said...

Humphrey is so cute. I love the layout you have used xx

ddazzled71 said...

Such an adorable card for Baby. I love the added touch of the glitter framing the image. xx

Gemma said...

I love Humphrey he's just so cute and I love the way you have done your card. Gemma xx