Wednesday, 13 February 2013

I love Humphrey

Morning Peeps!
Sorry Ive been missing from blogland for a while a few things happening but I have a new card to share with you today - using 1 of my all time faves Humphrey's Corner!
 
I have made this card with my Year with Humphrey CD Rom.
I embossed my card with the gorgeous Floral Frenzy Embossing folder, floral paper is from my stash, I added lots of stickles to teh image & flower jewels from my stash! Greeting is a Mulberry Wood Stamp.
 
I hope you all have a great day - see you all soon! x x x x

5 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is so cute Caroline, love the image and the beautiful colours. Love the sentiment.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Jan Ltc said...

Gorgeous card xx Jan

Marji said...

What a beautiful card and I so luv this image. Wonderful colors and papers. LUV IT all. hugss.

jane stillman said...

Such a cute card, love that embossing folder

Craftylollea said...

Oh Caroline I love this card, the colours are fab as are the embellies and I love the super cute image hun.
Hugz, Lorraine xx