Saturday 2 February 2013

Angelica & Friends

Morning!
How are we all today?  I am so excited as I have another SNEAK PEEK of the utterly gorgeous Angelica & Friends collection.  I know I may have mentioned this yesterday but just incase I didnt I totally LOVE this CD & stamps.
 
I have used the CD Rom to make this card.
I printed the lilac spotty paper from the CD with a sheet of toppers.  I layered some white cardstock onto the spotty paper.  I embossed it with a small flower embossing folder.  I added the topper & some lilac ribbon.  I used a Martha Stewart butterfly punch & added jewels down the butterfly & in the corners, I stamped the greeting & added to the card with 3D foam pads.
 
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Bunny Zoes Challenge - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes.
 
I am off to work, so I will see you all when I return.  Have a great Saturday! x x x x

9 comments:

jane stillman said...

A beautiful card, love the topper and embellishments

Alyx said...

Think I'll be buying the CD. The images look so pretty and just perfect for quick cards. You've shown off one of the images beautifully here.
xx

Zoe said...

Very pretty card, lovely image and love the colours you've chosen xx

Kate M said...

Great card , super design and the topper is so cute.
xx

Doreen said...

This is just beautiful,fab colours.xxx

Jolara said...

beautifull hugs joyce

Debbie x said...

Such a pretty card Caroline! Love it!
Debbie x

Seafield Jo said...

This is gorgeous, such a pretty, delicate card.

Jo x

cheiron said...

Pretty in purple...love all the detail. Thanks for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!