Monday 14 January 2013

Stamp It

Morning Bloggies!
How are we all? Well I am posting this before I go to work, I will be rushing home to catch the LIVE CHA Show tonight of the gorgeous Blooming A-May-Zing CD Rom from Nigel May.  I just loved making cards for that CD all the flowers on it are just stunning!
 
Another item I loved using were the new Stamp It Stamps. Especially the oriental ladies.  I have a new card with them to share today.
For my card I used blue flowery paper, which I printed from my Humphrey's Corner CD Rom, the image was colored with Spectrum Noirs, I used a Martha Stewart doily lace punch, Flowers from my stash & nestabilty plain & scalloped circles.
 
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges
 Allsorts - Punches & Dies challenge.
Cute Card Thursday - Beat The Blues lots of lovely blues on my card!
Papertake Weekly - Happy New....... Stash new stamps  used on my card.
 
I hope you all have a FAB Monday I will be wishing my day away & running out the door at 5pm! LOL Enjoy the CHA shows - see you soon!!! x x x x

1 comment:

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. xxx