Monday 28 January 2013

Lilly-tastic!

Morning Folks!
Well another Monday is here & I'm getting ready to go to work - to cheer me on my way I'm listening to JLS - GOD I just love them!!!  I bought their latest CD & haven't had to chance to add it to my iPod yet :(
 
I thought I would pop over & share a card I've made before I head out! :D
It's a gorgoeus Lilly from Nigel May's Blooming A-May-Zing CD Rom.  I printed all the bits from the CD, the 2 green papers, the scalloped topper, the floral emblishment & the gretting.  I sparyed & sparkled the topper. I layered the papers onto pink card to match the gorgeous bright pink of the lilly.  I made an Epiphany emblishment & added to the samller flower & added to the card.  A really bright & cheery card to lighten someones spirits I think, don't you agree?
 
Well I must dash - hope you all have a great day See you soon x x x x

9 comments:

Angela Drummond said...

Pretty card, love the colours,
Hugs
Ang
Crafty Bloggers Network DT
My Blog: A Crafty Blether
Friday Sketch Challenge Blog DT

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Beautiful, love the gorgeous floral image and the pretty layout
Lindsay xx

jane stillman said...

A very pretty card

Hello said...

This is a beautiful card hun,
Hugz, Lorraine xx

Jolara said...

beautifull ! hugs joyce

Janice Gill said...

Lovely card, great colour scheme and images :)

Doreen said...

Gorgeous,love the image and fab colours.xxx

Rose Andrew said...

Pretty Card and love the style

xx
Rose

mamof9 said...

Lovely card, I love the colours and layout x