Thursday 6 December 2012

Mulberry Wood

Hey Peeps!
How are we all today?  It hasn't been snowing much today but boy was it cold & icy out there! I nipped out to take the rubbish out & I thought I would nip up to Newgate Street to the shops - but when I was outside it was far too cold so I just walked along to the Law Courts & went to the shop there - all home again within 20 minutes!!!
 
I have a new card to share today. I have made this for my friend for his Mam & Dad.
I popped down to Mulberry Wood today - boy do I love it there!
 
I printed the reindeer decoupage out & layered the image up on foam pads. I added LOTS of star dust stickles to the image, i embossed the card stock with cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder, whimsy die for snowflake - again with stickles all over it! Jewels from my stash as is the ribbon & greeting printed from my PC.
 
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Forever Friends - Christmas Cards
 
Right it's time for Pointless & The Chase so Im away for quiz 2 hours, enjoy Thursday night - see you all soon!!!! x x x x x x

10 comments:

Zoe said...

What a beautiful card, I love the colour combo, and that image is just adorable xxx

Debbie x said...

Fabulous card Caroline! Love the layout and colours are fab!
Debbie x

Wendy L said...

What a pretty card, it,s lovely. Thanks for joining us at FF monthly, xxx

Denise Goeldner said...

Love your card and the colours are beautiful hugs xx

Welkom bij Happy Stamper said...

oooooooooooh love youre card, it's beautifull.

hugs
angelique

Vee Cassidy said...

A very lovely card, these images are wonderful and you colour them so beautifully. Vee xx

Chris said...

Beautiful card, love the image and the layout. Chris xx

Gibmiss said...

Hello fabby card ... Love the image... Thanks for joining us atFF. Monthly Challenge....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Unknown said...

such a pretty card really really lovely xx

Claire
(Crafty Bloggers Network DT)

pst said...

Beautiful card, I like the reindeer image. Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends this month.