Thursday 13 December 2012

A Winter Tree

Afternoon All!
How are we all? I am on my day off today & I'm loving it! I was up early & went to the doctors - yes finally after my cough is still here I've been given antibiotics so fingers crossed they work & my cough knicks off!  I've also been shopping to Asda with my Daddy - awwwww he picked me up & took me shopping so I didn't have to carry loads of bags, aren't dads great!?!?!
 
Tomorrow is my Mam's birthday so I thought I would do her a wintery type card.  We went to the Lake District to the World of Beatrix Potter in the Summer so I thought a Peter Rabbit card might be nice & then I remembered I had some of the GORGEOUS Tree-dimensial cards!
I added the 3D image to the inside - I layered it up with 3D foam pads, & I added stickles to the image.  I added a white bow & a "Happy Birthday Mam" greeting which I printed from my PC, round the greeting I added stickles too.
 
I would like to enter my card into the following challenge:
The ABC Challenge - C is for Clear Out.  I've had these tree's for ages but never used them - oopsie!
Stamping Sensations - Treemendous - well my card is an actual tree!
 
Well I am off to watch the rest of Jeremy Kyle - I know it's trashy but I can't help it I LOVE it! See you all soon! x x x x x

9 comments:

Alyx said...

This is lovely. It's a brilliant kit...and I totally forgot to use it this year! Lol.
xx

pinky said...

Wow that is one stunning project!! Its just amazing and so different. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
Pinky

The Craft Bucket said...

Fabulous I am sure your Mum will love it. Merry Christmas, love Jane x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous.xxx

Ger said...

Fabulous card!
Geraldine M
CBN DT

annemarks said...

so totally cute, such a sweet card :)

mamof9 said...

Love the tree shape card and the image works great with it x

brenda said...

A stunning creation Caroline and a really great take on our theme.

Thanks so much as sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge this month.

B x

Francesca said...

beautiful, thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations this month and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca