Friday 16 November 2012

OMG Breaking Dawn Part 2

Just a quick post from me right now as yes that is right it is 3am here in Newcastle.  I have just gotten in about 15 minutes or so ago from the midnight showing of Breaking Dawn Part2!
 
 
Now don't worry I won't tell you what happens....... BUT I will tell you I think this is the best film of the whole lot of them!  It was so good I was grasping at my friends leg in parts - oopsie!!!
 
If you're going enjoy, I will be having a lie in I think good job I thought ahead & took the day off, but not to worry I will be watching TV ready for Louisa launching the BRAND New SWALK Pawfect Pals collection!!!
 
See You all after my snooze! TTFN x x x x
 

1 comment:

CraftyNatalie said...

I cant wait to see it! Its sad its the end though....:{ Lets hope i dont wait to long to go and see the final part!