Monday 26 November 2012

Humphrey & Friend

Hello Folks!
How are we all today - I bet the answer is wet! It hasn't stopped raining here in Newcastle since I got up at 8am!!  I've had a lovely relaxing day, continued with my House-a-thon then Pointless & now I'm catching up with Bradley & The Chase!
 
I have a new Christmas card to share with you today.  It's made using the super cute Humphrey Christmas CD Rom from Crafter's Companion.
I used red cardstock & a cute card companion from the CD Rom.  I added some "don't not open until Christmas" ribbon & I blinged up the image by adding LOTS of stickles!
 
I'm entering my card into the Forever Friends Challenge - Glitter & Sparkle.
 
I am off to finish The Chase - I hope there's a funny answer to send Bradley into the giggles!! See you all tomorrow.......
Oh BTW I've added some new items for sale HERE
 
AND I have my candy HERE x x x x x

2 comments:

Debbie x said...

Fab card Caroline, just love Humphrey! Missed The Chase, fell asleep!!!
Debbie x

Sandra H said...

Hi Caroline, Oh wow this is gorgeous great card for our challenge over at Forever Friends and good luck DT Member Sandra H x