Thursday 6 September 2012

Tulips For You

Hello!
OMG I hope you're all feeling better than I am....I am soooooooo tired! But I am also soooooo excited as yesterday I finally managed to order my GRAND CALIBER & it should be here today (fingers crossed!) I just need some Grand dies now LOL
I have a new card to share today & I have used 2 of Sheena's NEW embossing folders. Again I used the vintage cordinations cardstock. I used oval plain & scalloped nestability dies to cut the ovals. The greeting & ribbon is from my stash. I love this deep purple with the turquoise - I think it looks very elegant, do you agree?
Well back to work today! I rushed home last night to catch Dallas on Channel 5+1 then just as it was starting 1 of the girls from work rang & we chatted for an hour so I missed it all!!!!! I MUST watch it online LOL. I hope you all enjoy your Thursday or Juiceday as it's now know as Gotta LOVE Celebrity Juice LOL Have fun, see you soon. x x x x x

2 comments:

Kay Dalton said...

pretty card, i love those colours together..

Sandy said...

Very original and very pretty!
sandy