Wednesday 12 September 2012

Color Combo for Creative Inspirations

Morning!
Eeeeeeeeeeeee Peeps I am so sorry I've bee missing but it's been a bit hectic here. I was at my friends wedding at the weekend, it was at Redworth Hall. I've never been there before & I loved it. It was like an old fashioned castle! I kept expecting to see King Arthur or some Knights LOL!
My friend came to my house & stayed on Friday & she was like " We NEED to make a card for the wedding" & she has now admitted she thought it would only take 20 minutes - it took us 3 hours!! But it was totally personalised & went down well!!
Anyway, onto today's card. As it's Wednesday I have a new DT card for Creative Inspirations.
We have a gorgeous color combo for you to follow this week, pop to the blog to find it.
I have used 1 of my most favourite Humphrey stamps - I think Lottie looks like shes having loads fun on this swing. I used Jillian Dot cordinations card stock, paper from Forever friends, I colored my image in pro markers & then sprayed & sparkled my image, added the greeting with 3D glue gel. Made the flower with my CC rolling rose die & plain & scalloped circle cut on my NEW grand calibur (yes I finally used it).
I am also entering my card into the following challenges:
Allsorts - Layers
Papertake Weekly - Things that make you go Awww
Simon Says Stamp - Put a Stamp on it
Well I'm off to get ready for work - URGH working til 9pm I feel so tired today, I think staying up late to watch Andy Murray took its toll on me!(But worth it!!) I am off this weekend so I will be about lots now, as I'm trapped indoors on Sunday due to the Great North Run! Watch the telly you might see me waving from my window LOL TTFN x x x x x x

10 comments:

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Gorgeous card Caroline, beautifully made and coloured.
hUGS
Chris x

Cookie said...

Wow I so love this card, Fabulous image, Lottie is c=so cute, The colours are lush. Brilliant card xxx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,such a lovely image.xxx

Berry said...

This is so cute sweetie fab work hugs rebekah xx

Marlene Atkinson said...

Gorgeous card Caroline, fabulous image and colours. Marlene

sparklingblackrose said...

Aww this is just so sweet! Elaine xxx

Zoe said...

Aw! Cute image very pretty colours and layout xxx

SUZYD said...

BEAUTIFUL CARD,SUCH A CUTE IMAGE.SUZYD X

Kay Dalton said...

lovley card, cute image and lovely sentiment

Sandy said...

So very sweet Caroline - you have done one beautiful job with this and I love that flower. You are so talented.
sandy