Friday 14 September 2012

Christmas Kitty

Morning!
I hope you're all well. I am I'm in work today & then off for the weekend :D soooo happy LOL I can't wait for Saturday & for Strictly Come Dancing to start! I love all the glitz & all the campness! LOL
My card to share with you today is 1 of the new Strawberry Kisses stamps. Isn't this kitty just so cute? I colored my image with spectrum noir pens. I used my Mulberry Wood CD to print papers. I used purple pearlescent paper, ribbon & jewels from my stash.
I hope you all have a great day, fingers crossed mine goes quickly as I may get a flyer - wooooooooo bye bye work! Ha Ha Ha TTFN xxxxx

5 comments:

Squirrel x said...

OK, I can look now - I have my stamps, lol. This is gorgeously sweet hun, I love how you have done the ribbon to echo the image, so pretty. Hugs Sxx

SUZYD said...

VERY PRETTY CARD.SUZYD X

Sandy said...

Oh my goodness - what a sweet image - I adore this image and your card.
Love,
sandy

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute card Caroline and this image is so lovely :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Cookie said...

wow this is stunning, love the colours, so soft and pretty, wonderfuland stunning xxx