Thursday 20 September 2012

Beatrix Potter Bag

Morning Bloggies!!!
How are we all today?  Well I've woken up & I'm freezing! So it's a definate I will be upgrading my duvet today, bye bye Summer tog, hello warm & cosy winter tog!!  Trouble is if I'm too warm I don't like getting up for work LOL who am I kidding I NEVER like getting up for work!!
 
Have you all been watching the Beatrix Potter shows on Ideal World since last night and again this morning?  I have been addicted I think this kit is truly stunning and just works so well with all the images.  I got sent the Winter Kit to play with, but before I'd even seen the everyday kit I knew it would be outstanding - and YAY I was right!! LOL
I made a little gift bag with some bits from the kit.  I used 1 of the gorgeous winter forest scene A4 printed cards.  I layered with onto my gift bag & added some stardust stickles glitter glue.  I popped on a topper - I just love the bunnies having a snowball ambush!!!  I decorated with some silver diecut snowflakes & popped a festive greeting from the kit onto 1 of them.  How nice would it be to give a bag like this filled with those gorgeous little Beatrix Potter boxes filled with Christmas Goodies!!!
 
 
I have been inspired to make a little something so you never know I may be back later on to share that with you but it depends on how distracted I get LOL Enjoy your Thursday - I DEFO will as I'm off today & tomorrow! Wooooooooooooo x x x x


1 comment:

Cookie said...

wow wow wow F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S you are so clever I love BP so cute the gify=t bag id brilliant and i love the box xxx