Sunday 1 April 2012

Four Legged Friends

Afternoon Peeps!

How are we all? It's nice & sunny here in Newcastle I nipped out earlier & left the window open - oops I'm now FREEZING'! I was at work yesterday & whilst waiting for a lift home I ran into HMV & bought a House Box Set, OMG I have a new obsession, now I've seen most of the episodes but not the yellow set, so I'm re-watching the set before the yellow one then I'll be ready to move onto that one. Do any of you watch it???


I have a day off so I'm just relaxing - it's lush isn't it. I can't wait for next week LOTS of days off as I'm not working any of the Easter Holidays!! Can't remember the last time that happened.

I have a new card to share with you today. Over on the Crafter's Companion blog there is a new challenge, the theme is Four Legged Friends. So dust off your stamps & Cd's & get your animal creations onto our blog!

I used my Peter Rabbit CD Rom to make my card, along with some flower cordinations card stock, which I embossed with an embossing folder & sanded to get a distressed look, jewels are also Beatrix Potter. Please pop over & join in with us - HERE.

Right I MUST get back to relaxing lol it's hard work chilling out. See you soon xxx x

8 comments:

Chris said...

Gorgeous card I love the soft colours. Chris xx

Unknown said...

This is lovely I have this Cd its super such a pretty image and lovely colours well done its lovely Hugs Elaine

Cumbrianlass said...

Such a wonderful card the image is lovely, and the colours great.
Janet

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous, I love the layout of your card and the different textures and the image is fabulous.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Louise Welsh said...

great card caroline, shame you couldnt make friday, louise xx

debby4000 said...

This is gorgeous, love it.
luv
Debby

Kimbo said...

A lovely card. Think I need to look at this cd. Kim x

Dannii said...

Lovely card. x