Sunday 25 March 2012

Paintbox Poppets Card

Evening All!

How are we all today? I hope you've all had a FAB day. Mine has been so-so. Firstly I was rudley awakened by some ppl putting up barriers on the Quayside, they were getting ready for Newcastle's Sport Relief Mile - but was there any need to get ready at 06.30am???? So Caroline went to work very tired today but wasn't too busy so not too bad. I'm currently watching Dancing On Ice OMG Matthew has just done Singing in the Rain I voted 10 too! Matthew or Chico to win!

I have a new Paintbox Poppets Card to share with you today. I used 1 of the card companion's from the CD Rom. Very helpful for quick cards, I've donated most of my PP cards to my Mam, she "OOOOOoooohhhhed & Aaaaaaahhhhhed" over them so I thought I best.

I added an eyelet to the tag with some ribbon & then jewels from my stash & TADA card done. I decorated the inside of the card to match

I can't wait Chico is coming onto DOI now!!! OOOOOh Did you all watch The Voice yesterday? What did you think I loved it!!! I totally love Will i Am & love him even more after this!!! Can't wait for next weeks!!!!! xxx

6 comments:

Chris said...

Beautiful card I just loove this cd. Chris xx

Louise Welsh said...

beautiful card caroline, how rude to wake you up at 6.30. louise xx

Sandy said...

What is your Mother going to do with them? Your card is beautiful Caroline and you are so funny. Have you gotten any sleep? Wishing you well.
XO
sandy

Unknown said...

What a lovely card caroline I love it .I am just catching up on some blog viewing , your creations lately are FAB
Hugs Elaine

CraftygasheadZo said...

I love this, it's one of my favourite images from the Cd, but then again I love them all! Zo xx

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Fabulous card, love the colours used.
Hugs
Chris x