Wednesday 7 December 2011

Snow Much Fun

Hey Peeps!

how are you all today? Well Ihope. I'm blinking freezin' I just cant get warm they fixed my heating - well turned up & wiggled som bits & made me look stupid saying it was working (even asked me if I knew I had to turn it on at niht to heat up as I have night storage heaters!!!) but I'm still cold maybe its because I've just spent 30 minutes waiting at cold bus stops (I'm pre writing this post in case I over sleep in the morning LOL)


It's Wednesday - just! So that means a brand new challenge at Creative Inspirations and this week we have a them of snow much fun, so this means images in the snow, snowflakes, snowmen lots of glitter & icey looking snowy scenes, woooooo I LOVED this theme! Here is my DT card - surprise surprise I used Ice Skating Tilda LOL!

Honestly I love this Tilda with this Alota Park stamp - doesn't it just fit perfectly? And make a gorgeous winter scene. Brrrrrrr I'm cold just looking at it!!!


For my easel card I used paper by Dovecraft & forever friends, Magnolia Tilda's Lace doo hickey die, Altoa park stamp & Ice Skating Tilda colored with pro markers & covered with star dust stickles, ribbon & pearls from my stash.

I'm also entering this into the following challenges:
Bunny Zoe's Anything Christmas with Pearls
Passion for Pro Markers Celebrations
Papertake weekly Anything Goes

Hope you all have a FAB Wednesday & don't forget to join in our challenge - see you all soon x x x

17 comments:

Card Crazy said...

What a delightful card! I love your color combination. Soft and cool.
Sue S.

Sharon Caudle said...

Sooo pretty!! I love her and love all the sparklies too!
hugs, Sharon

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Suzi Mac said...

Adorable card Caroline, love the colour combo and design.
Hugs
Suzi x

Berry said...

Love all the sparkle Caroline and what a fab scene this is so great hugs Rebekah xx

Unknown said...

Wow stunning card, the colourations is grogeous and I love the glitter that you used.
Francy

Jane H said...

Ohhhhhh she's so pretty! I love the soft colors and all of the sparkles.

Rene said...

I LOOOOVE this card! I love the colors and the sparkle! Just adore!
Rene ;D

Sarah said...

Love the glitzy card - softly coloured.
Also given me inspiration with your calendar pages - must try and do one myself.
Hugs SarahS

Sandy said...

Caroline you make the prettiest cards and the sparkles are perfect with your beautiful style. I love this card!
Sandy

Sandy said...

And one more thing!! I adore your color combination - beautiful!!!!
Sandy

NGCARDS said...

Gorgeous card hun! Also get on with that bauble! lol xxx

Elle said...

I LOVE this one! The glitter adds the perfect touch.

Andrea said...

Lovely card, all that glitter and sparkle! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week. Andrea x

lis-m said...

this is a lovely fresh colour combo.. and a pretty easel card too !
thanks for joining us in the Mega Christmas challenge at Passion for Promarkers.
Hugs xx

Kimberly said...

Adorable image, your paper choices are perfect. Love all the added detail..thanks for joining us at passion for promarkers this month. www.justwordz.ca

Julie said...

Fabulous - such a lovely scene! Thanks for playing along with us at PFP, Juliexx