Thursday 17 November 2011

Creative Inspirations sketch

Afternoon All!

How are you all today? I hope you're all well.....I am VERY excited as I'm off to see Twilight, Breaking Dawn Part 1...at 00.01!!! OMG I am sooo looking forward to it!!! I promise I wont give too much away LOL

I am a day late with my Creative Inspirations DT card I am sooo sorry Wednesday just seamed to fly past way too quick .....this week we have a FAB sketch by Nat for you to follow:

Isn't the sketch FAB....you can flip it but PLEASE mae sure all the elements are there!


For my card I've used paper from my stash, roses made with my CC Designs rolling rose die, Sizzix Snowflake die, Tilda stamped in memento & colored with pro markers.

I do hope you will pop over& join in with us for tis challenge....see you at our blog x x x


6 comments:

Corinne said...

Caroline, your card is adorable. Very pretty. The roses you made turned out nice too.
Hugs~
Corinne

Christina C. said...

Simply stunning, Caroline!

cabio's craft corner said...

Pretty and delightful Christmas card!!
Hugs,
Cabio

Elle said...

OMG, your card is gorgeous! I love the rolled roses. Very pretty. Did you make your own background paper? It looks like it and, if so, you did a marvelous job.

Jean said...

I simply adore your card Caroline.. You seem to do your best work when you are in a hurry and way behind!! Seriously the colors are beautiful.. A gorgeous card.
Hugs, Jean

Karen said...

Very pretty card. I like the combination of the brown and burgundy!

karen