Friday 7 October 2011

Pink Teddy Christmas & Candy Winner!

OMG Hello Peeps!

Sorry I have been missing in action (again!) blinkin' internet issues again! Can anyone suggest an alternative to Talk Talk please?


I Know I'm over due announcing my Charm Bracelet winner too I will do that at the end of my post.....


I have a card to share with you all, another Tatty Teddy - yes I know whats going on, not a Magnolia image LOL! But I saw this & loved it so I thought "Oh go on, why not!!?"

I've used card stock & card blank from my stash, paper by Dovecraft, Cuttlebug embossing folder, crystal stickles, Tatty Teddy bear colored with Pro Markers.

I'm entering this into the Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes

So onto the winner of my candy it is........


Helen P!!
Well Done, please email me your address s I can send the bracelet to you!
Well I'm off t watch the soaps & Big Brother Eeeeeeeeeeee who will be evicted???? x

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely image and a stunning card Caroline - love the sparkle. Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck! :0)

Crafty Loops said...

Absolutely stunning card, I love the sparkly bits. Well done to Helen for winning your candy too. (Just so you know, Im offering a big blog candy over on my blog, open until 21st October). Lee x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Caroline, love the sparkle and such a cute teddy...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Paula said...

Cute cute card! I love how you used the sparklies on the hood! Just adorable!! And Congratulations Helen, the bracelet looks so pretty!!

Helen said...

1. I love your card! I love the sparkly fuzz around the bear's head! Too awesome!
2. I won?!?! I'm soooo excited! I was in the hospital on Friday and haven't been on line much since, so I'll have to e-mail you my address. Thank you sooo much!!! It's so beautiful!!!