Thursday 29 September 2011

Tilda & the Christmas Tree

Hello All,

how are we all today?? It's been gorgeous here today far too hot for September & for too hot for Caroline!!! I know how weird eh??? Super Hot outside & I'm inside making Christmas cards LOL! I've made this card for the challnge at Simply Magnolia their theme is Shabby Chic


I thought I'd use an older Tilda, until I can get my hands on the new Sweet Christmas Dreams Collection - have you seen the sneak peaks??? Gorgeous!


I've used a kraft card blank, cream card stock from my stash, papers are Nitwits, edges distressed with my X-Cut distressing tool, Tlda colored with Pro Markers & greeting & little snowflakes are from those 99p clear sets!

Well I'm off for some snoozes.......gotta go bac to work tomorro, yes I know I'm screaming "Boooooooooooo Hooooooooooo" too!!! LOL x x x

11 comments:

Unknown said...

this is still one of my favourites!!!!! Wow super job on this christmas card!!!!! She is adorable!!!!!! Excellent work!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty Carolyn
Hugs Julie P

Karen said...

Very sweet. Great job coloring Tilda!!!

Karen

RenateKreativ said...

Great card, she is so cute.
Hugs Renate

Paula said...

great looking card! Tilda looks very pretty (an oldie but a goodie image!). The distressing on the edges looks fantastic! Great job.

Kathy Gerace said...

Very nice card and it looks quick and easy! I love that Tilda too.
Huggeroonies,
Kathy

Corinne said...

Very cute card Caroline!
Hugs~
Corinne

Crafty Loops said...

Such a pretty card, really lovely. Lee xx

Elle said...

Your card is darling. Can you believe some of us are already looking to Christmas?!

cabio's craft corner said...

Great Tilda Christmas card and the traditional green & red looks beautiful!!
Hugs,
Cabio

Anja said...

Hi,
Wow what a lovely card this is.
I love the colours.
Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia.

Hugs Anja