Thursday, 30 June 2011

Edwin by the Seaside, by the Sea...

Morning Folks!

How are we all today? Good I hope, I am apart from I have woken to a REALLY sore throat & I have to go back to work today - gutted!
I have a little card to share with you today, I made it for my Dad for Father's day but then I didn't give it to him, I made him another! LOL Why do I always do that?!?!?!

For my card I made an easel card using my Labels 17 Nesties, I LOVE these they are FAB, card from my stash, paper from Forever Friends Retro Collection, Dangling Edwin & Seahorse from Magnolia stamped in Memento & colored with Pro markers, I added glossy accent to the seahorse to make it look like he was wet - you know like he was under the sea! LOL

I have woken this morning feeling rather tired, I didnt get in from work til late last night, we went to see the Hangover 2 - OMG I loved it, even more than the first one I think, I mean anything with Bradley Cooper is AMAZING but I laughed from start to finish & drooled at Bradley inbetween LOL, just getting excited as only 14 days til Harry Potter!! I'm so excited.....sad I know but I cant help it! I hope you all have a fab day Im off to work at 1pm then I've only got Saturday & Sunday & then I have 2 weeks off, so does anyone want a visitor, of course I will bring all my Tilda's & Edwin LOL xxxx

16 comments:

julieprice3 said...

Very sweet,Love your card design!
Hugs Julie P

Mascha van Dijk Zimmerman said...

This is such a sweet card, love the images on this card, design is so nice! Bye mascha

Karen's Fun Blog said...

This is really cute! : )

Danielle said...

Really beautifull card. Love the colors you have used.

Hugs
danielle

cabio's craft corner said...

Love the sweet design and the images used on this easel :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Welkom bij Happy Stamper said...

lovely card.

greetings
angelique

Paula said...

cute card - the colors, the layout...everything works great together!!!

Suzi said...

What an adorable easel card, love the design and colourng.
Hugs
Suzi x

Elle said...

Your card is so sweet!

Deb said...

What a sweet card! I have yet to ink up this stamp, will have to get it a whirl.

Deb H.

Jane H said...

I love the way you colored Edwin and the card is just adorable.

Cricket said...

Very cute card.

Christina C. said...

This is absolutely precious, Caroline! Love everything about it!!!

Rhonda Miller said...

This is such a great card. I just love the seahorse.

Cordine said...

Beautiful card!
Hugs
Cordine

Linda said...

Such a sweet and adorable card!!!!The design is fantastic great job!!!!