Saturday 7 May 2011

Princess Tilda & the Frog..

Afternoon Peeps!

I hope you're all well.....I'm quite happy as wooooooooo they are taking the scaffolding down from my building, next week I will be able to see out of my windows Wooooooooooo!


I went shopping yesterday and picked up something I've been wanting for ages....a new Martha Stewart punch, so today I've made a card.

I've used paper from Country Companions, I went to look or some more of this yesterday but they were all out of it :( Ribbon & pearls from my stash, greetings by Forever Friends, Magnolia Tilda stamped in memento & colored with pro markers, diamond sickles added to wings & round the image, butterfly punch Martha Stewart

I've decorated the card inside with the same papers, & buterflies & pearls & added a little Magnolia Frog Prince.....isn't he cute?!?!


I'm entering this into the Just Magnolia - Anything Goes Challenge


I'm off o watch some Two and a Half Men - Gosh I'm loving this right now!! Sooooo Funny!!! LOL

16 comments:

Sandy said...

Caroline your card is so very sweet - I am here to tell you - nobody makes the sweet pink cards better than you! By the way, one of our most very favorite shows is two and a half men - hysterical!!!!
XO
Sandy

Christina C. said...

Beautiful, Caroline!!!!! Love this stunning Tilda, beautifully colored and showcased! Fab details...love the butterflies!

Welkom bij Happy Stamper said...

ooooh you're card is soooo sweet, and i also like this 2 and a half men, it's so LOL hhhaahhahaah.

have a nice evening.


xxxx
angelique

Chrissy said...

Very Beautiful Caroline, love the wee frog on the inside. Gorgeous papers and colouring.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Teresa said...

Stunning card Caroline xx

Unknown said...

What a super cute card!!! Love the pink!!! Great job!!!!

Angela said...

Caroline,
Love the details on the inside of the card. So sweet!

Angela said...

Caroline,
Love the details inside of the card - so sweet!

TFS!

Angi

Angela said...

Sorry for the mulitple comments, Caroline! I wasn't paying attention and just realized that 'my' computer didn't lose my comment, but that it's waiting for approval! LOL

Have a great weekend!

cabio's craft corner said...

Beautiful card and awesome DP. Looks very elegant :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Teri said...

Oh she is soooooo sweet!!! The softest pinks and the soft coloring that you used... gorgeous!! Love the little frog prince inside!!! Wonderful!!!
Hugs!
Teri

Beth said...

Gorgeous card, as always! Your coloring is awesome, and the dp soooo pretty!

Jean said...

Caroline, this card is so lovely and your coloring is just so soft... love your layout and the inside detail is just as great as the outside... a wonderful card.
Hugs, Jean

Karen said...

So very cute! Love the soft colors! : )

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, adorable card Caroline, such a sweet Tilda.
luv
Debby

Iulia said...

Adorabel card, Carolyne! Always love your pinks and glittery card!
Hugs, Iulia