Sunday 1 May 2011

Pink/Lemon & White

Hello People!
How are we all? I hope all is well with you - sorry I haven't posted in a while but whilst you've all been enjoying extra days off for Easter & The Royal Wedding I've been at work!!! I know shocking isn't it!!! Anyway on a happier note I'm off for a week so you'll be seeing lots of posts from me this week.....ooops maybe I shouldn't have said that just incase I forget!!! LOL


Anyway today it's a new challenge over at Making it with Meslyn & it's a gorgeous color combo this month - pink/lemon & white......very spring & girlie & a chance to use glitter oooooh FAB!!!


For my card I used a card blank from my stash along with paper I found there, sorry no idea who's it is, crystal stickles & Magnolia Tilda in rain stamped with memento & colored with pro markers.

I've also been busy making some cupcakes. Now I made some the other day as we had a The Only Way is Essex themed Royal Wedding party at work on Friday. My cupcakes went down very well, they were all eaten & some people hadn't had any so I thought I'd make some more.


The cake is vanilla but I've flavourd the icing with lemon & decorated with pink sparkly sugar, hundreds & thousands, silver balls & jelly lemon slices. I can only show you 3 as all the rest are boxed up for people......or in my tummy!!!! LOL
I think I need to practice my icing technique but right now I think the wonky icing just adds to their appeal!!! LOL

Pleaseeeee pop over & join in our challenge as Carolyn ALWAYS has a FAB prize on offer - see you over THERE!!!!

8 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

Mmmmmh!! Yummy card and fairy cakes. She is lovely in these colours.
Hugs
Suzi x

Teri said...

Awww... she's so cute in her little pink rain coat! Love the glittery touches and the paper looks perfect with it!!
Hugs,
Teri

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! How darling your card is with all of the sparkle and soft colors!! I love the yummy goodies too!! TFS! HUGS

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card!!!! Love those cupcakes too yum yum !!!!

Sandy said...

Your card is just as sweet as it can be Caroline - looks just like you - cute and sweet. OMG your cup cakes look so yummy. I want one so bad I could spit!! What a great treat to celebrate the wedding with.
XO
Sandy

Pam said...

Beautiful card and yummy looking cupcakes.
Hugs from Indiana,
Pam:)

Chris said...

Adorable card.

Sharon said...

A beautiful card to compliment those beautiful cupcakes... yummy! Thanks for sharing, hugs Sharon