Sunday, 1 May 2011

Pink/Lemon & White

Hello People!
How are we all? I hope all is well with you - sorry I haven't posted in a while but whilst you've all been enjoying extra days off for Easter & The Royal Wedding I've been at work!!! I know shocking isn't it!!! Anyway on a happier note I'm off for a week so you'll be seeing lots of posts from me this week.....ooops maybe I shouldn't have said that just incase I forget!!! LOL


Anyway today it's a new challenge over at Making it with Meslyn & it's a gorgeous color combo this month - pink/lemon & white......very spring & girlie & a chance to use glitter oooooh FAB!!!


For my card I used a card blank from my stash along with paper I found there, sorry no idea who's it is, crystal stickles & Magnolia Tilda in rain stamped with memento & colored with pro markers.

I've also been busy making some cupcakes. Now I made some the other day as we had a The Only Way is Essex themed Royal Wedding party at work on Friday. My cupcakes went down very well, they were all eaten & some people hadn't had any so I thought I'd make some more.


The cake is vanilla but I've flavourd the icing with lemon & decorated with pink sparkly sugar, hundreds & thousands, silver balls & jelly lemon slices. I can only show you 3 as all the rest are boxed up for people......or in my tummy!!!! LOL
I think I need to practice my icing technique but right now I think the wonky icing just adds to their appeal!!! LOL

Pleaseeeee pop over & join in our challenge as Carolyn ALWAYS has a FAB prize on offer - see you over THERE!!!!

8 comments:

Suzi said...

Mmmmmh!! Yummy card and fairy cakes. She is lovely in these colours.
Hugs
Suzi x

Teri said...

Awww... she's so cute in her little pink rain coat! Love the glittery touches and the paper looks perfect with it!!
Hugs,
Teri

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow!! How darling your card is with all of the sparkle and soft colors!! I love the yummy goodies too!! TFS! HUGS

Linda said...

What a beautiful card!!!! Love those cupcakes too yum yum !!!!

Sandy said...

Your card is just as sweet as it can be Caroline - looks just like you - cute and sweet. OMG your cup cakes look so yummy. I want one so bad I could spit!! What a great treat to celebrate the wedding with.
XO
Sandy

Pam said...

Beautiful card and yummy looking cupcakes.
Hugs from Indiana,
Pam:)

Cricket said...

Adorable card.

Sharon Keanly said...

A beautiful card to compliment those beautiful cupcakes... yummy! Thanks for sharing, hugs Sharon