Wednesday, 29 December 2010

Tilda & Edwin's Birthday Party...

Morning Peeps!
Eeeeeeeeeeee how are we all on one of the last days of 2010??? I hope everyone is ok & has FABALOUS plans for New Year's Eve......now I HATE New Year's Eve so I will be staying in with a few drinks & some nice nibbles & a good DVD to watch.......just the way I like it & have spent nearly every New Year's Eve like this!

Here I am with a new card for today. I went over to Hobbycraft yesterday & didnt pick up some of the fabalous bargains some ppl did but I got a pack of tri-fold cards, I ought I would go foe a Tilda & Edwin-a-ton on this card & I quite like how it turned out!

I used Doodlebug pink spotty & pink stripe design paper which I also picked up at Hobbycraft only 19p a sheet! Tilda & Edwin have been colord with pro markers & crystal stickles added to dress & wings, ribbon from my stash, Martha Stewart doily heart border punch & card has been embossed with a heart embossing folder I got at Hobbycraft only £2.99 & lovely big & small random hearts!! Pearls were sent to me so no idea where they came from & sentimemts rom Woodware, ribbon greetings of celebrate & you're special are Hero Arts, heart nesties used to sit Edwin in!

I'm entering this card into Simon Say's Stamp Challenge of Celebrate
Allsorts Free & Easy Anything Goes
Charisma Cardz Pearls & Lace

I'm off to watch some Bufy Dvd's & see what else I can make maybe see you all laters!! TTFN x

20 comments:

Angélique said...

Oh my! This one is fantastic. Love the card and your coloring! TFS! :)

Scrappinangler said...

This is cute!! Love all of the pink!

skated said...

What a gorgeous card, love it. Hope you have a great new year, we normally stay in but this year we have a family new years eve party to go to, so i will be having my cuppa's elsewhere to celebrate
Kate xxx

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!! I love the pink and the heart border punch you used!

Wendy - daffygal

Card Crazy said...

What a delightful card. Pink, pink, pink. Very cute. Can I come to their party? Looks like fun.
Sue S.

Rene said...

I loooooooove Valentines!!! Absolutely beautiful!
Rene :D

Leslie Avila said...

Super duper cute card. Loving the pink, my favorite color.
Blessings and happy new year,
Leslie

Sandy said...

Wow Caroline - this is a three for oner - gotta steal this idea for sure!!! But don't worry, I will give you all the credit. My inspiration angel!
Beautiful card Caroline!!
Sandy

brenda said...

Hi there

I am thrilled you have joined in my "Free and Easy" theme at Allsorts this fortnight and confess to being astounded by the huge response - over 600 so far !

I usually like to visit every entry and say a few words about their creations, but the sheer volume so far along with the holiday preparations we all have to juggle means this is a "copied and pasted" message, for which I apologise.

Wishing you a very Happy New Year.

B x

Have you entered my new candy

cardmaking bird said...

This is wonderful!!! Gorgeous card! I'm thinking of staying in on NYE this year, it sounds awful but I just can't be bothered with it all and think I'd be happier spending it crafting in front of the TV!
I went to Hobbycraft yesterday and got £138 worth of stuff for £59!!!! They had Slice machines down from £175 to £40 - amazing!!! Had to share that with someone!! Hugs, Marie xx
P.S. I'm a huge Buffy fan too!

Corinne said...

Beautiful card Caroline.....love the tri-fold. Love the pink.
Happy New Year!
Cheers~
Corinne

Candy said...

Great card, Caroline!
LOVE all the pink and hearts - would be perfect for a Valentine card also.
Beautifully coloured :o)
Happy New Year! Hugs, Candy

Cricket said...

Wow. Gorgeous!

Pat said...

Hi Caroline...what a great concept...I love all 3 images together...and this Edwin is one of faves! Another mini-masterpiece!! Pat Frank

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Caroline, such a cute little card. All in pink my favorite color.
Hugs Danielle

Christina C. said...

Caroline, this card is absolutely stunning! Love all the details and coloring that make this such a special card.
Happy New Year to you and your family!

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card Caroline, its so adorable and beautiful details.
luv
Debby

Michele said...

Such a gorgeous card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year. Hugs Michele x

Deeanna said...

This is a very nice card.You did a great job.

Allison said...

soooo pretty
Thanks for playing along at Charisma this week
AllisonX