Sunday 21 November 2010

Tilda visits Edwin Claus.....

Morning Peeps!
I hope you are reading this & I have managed to get it to post at a scheduled time.....I never normally can do it!!

I'm currently loving using more than 1 Magnolia stamp on my cards, on this one Tilda has gone to Visit Edwin Claus to drop off her Christmas Wish List, Edwin is checking his list as he is a wee bit unsure to wether or not Tilda is on the good list, just when he thinks he's found her she helps herself to a present!!

I've used card from paper mill, paper is forever friends cosy Christmas, Magnolia stamps Santa Edwin, Chair & Sneaky Tilda all stamped in Memento & colored with pro markers, LOTV sentiment & ribbon from my stash.

I do hope you've enjoyed yourself at Edwin Claus' lodge, he cant stick around for long as he is MEGA busy making sure he has lots of pressies for me as today is my birthday & only 34 days 'til Christmas!!! See you soon!!! x x x

Ps its Sunday so pop over to Jacque's Blog for another Sunday Sensation from Magnolia-licious!

10 comments:

Cina99 said...

Lovely (and funny!) card :)

Christina said...

This is a gorgeous card Caroline! Looks really amazing!
Hugs Kristel

Beth said...

Great card, Caroline! Happy Birthday!!!! Have a super day!

Hugs,
Beth
http://bethsbitsofart.blogspot.com

Rene said...

What a fun little story behind your beautiful card! Tilda would never steal though...right?!? ;)
Beautiful job!

Leslie Anne Avila said...

What a creative little scene you've created! Wonderfully done.
Blessings from Georgetown~
Leslie Avila

Card Crazy said...

Aww, she's too cute to be naughty. Great scene, love the big bow!
Sue S.

Anonymous said...

Great card Caroline and a fab use of both images.
Happy birthday for today, I hope you have a great day.
hugs

Barbara (Jamie) Gudermuth said...

Happy Birthday, Caroline! What a cute way to combine these Maggies! Great job! I love it.

Hugs,
Jamie

Corinne said...

Happy Birthday Caroline! Love your card...so adorable.
Hugs~
Corinne

Cordine said...

Beautiful card! And Happy birthday!
Hugs
Cordine