Thursday 18 November 2010

Tilda & Snowy have Winter Hugs...awwww

Morning!


How are we all today? I'm hoping everyone is ok. I'm still feeling the cold here but not too long now until the man comes & fixes my heating...it's only been broke since the 21st October!! I have LOADS more to moan about so I'll stop now or you may NEVER stop me!! LOL

Ok so this morning I have a new card made with Tilda & Snowy......isn't this sooooooo cute!?!?! I used a scalloped card blank & blue & white card stock from the paper mill, I embossed the white card with the Cuttlebug Snowflakes embossing folder, Magnolia image stamped in Memento & colored with Pro Markers & of course I had to add LOADS of Stardust Stickles.......no card is complete without them you know!!! The sentiment is from Lilly of The Valley - aren't they just gorgeous! I stamped my sentiment then cut using circle nestie & added to a blue scallop cut wih another nestie!

I'm entering this into the following challenges:
Totally Tilda = Icy Colors

I received a lovely email from my Pal in the lovely US of A to let me know there was something waiting for me on her AMAZING blog...so I nipped over to find an award, for me (I'm blushing now!! I know I bet you never thought that was possible LOL)
Now onto the rules of my award I MUST tell you 3 things you may not know about me:
* I used to be a holiday rep & worked for 5 years in Spain & Greece
* I'm one of these people who you are all screaming at every Sunday night YES I AM voting for Wagner in the X-Factor!
*I LOVE Twilight & all the books & films that go with it......I've read the books about 4 times each......& I'm TOTALLY on Team Edward!!!

Ok so I have to nominate 5 people to recieve this award.........here goes:
*Nat - she pus up with me EVERY day email backwards & forwards & EVEN had to endure a Jedward Video I sent to her LOL
*Katy - Makes the most STUNNING cards if she wasn't so nice I wouldn't like her out of jealousy!!
*Corinne - is sooooooo kind & sends me wonderful parcels all the way from Canada!
*Judith - a virtual & real life pal who always makes me giggle!
*Carolyn - who never tells me off if I am late posting my DT card for Making it with Meslyn!

Have fun with your awards & if you follow all the directions & visit HERE first you can qualify for a $5 Gift Voucher from Digi's With Attitude!!! WOW

16 comments:

Leslie Anne Avila said...

Love it! I like the simplicity look of yet even though I know a lot of love went into it! Beautifully done.
Blessings from Georgetown~
Leslie Avila

Barb Hardeman said...

Cute card Caroline!

Rene said...

How pretty! This is my favorite stamp and you have made her sparkle and shine :D
Rene

Pen to Paper said...

Caroline this is so cute. I love Lili of the Valley. I'll have to pick up those stamps since i only have the ones with the children, not sentiments.

Hugs,

Jackie

Corinne said...

Beautiful card Caroline. You did a wonderful job on it. Love the colors. ps. Thank you for the blog award. Have a wonderful day!
Hugs~
Corinne

Card Crazy said...

Darling card. Love the delicate colors and glitter.
Sue S.

Sandy said...

Glad you like your award Miss Caroline! Your cards are so soft and pretty - love the sparkles.
Sandy

Katy said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Caroline, love it, was gonna post you some of these images but I see you have it already! Thank you soooo much for the blog award, your comment made me blush! Ha ha! xxx

Anonymous said...

so cute! love the sparkly scene look!
Pam Going Postal

Christine said...

Gorgeous Tilda creation lovely image & colouring having a hard time finding the Silver on your creation?? thanks for sharing & joining us at Totally Tilda Silver/Blue chall.

smiles Christine & TT DT girlies xx

Teri said...

Very cute wintery card!! The colors are amazing and oh that image is so, so sweet!
Teri

Only By His Grace said...

A lovely card Carolyn. Love this stamp.
Hugs Maz

Lisa (mldesignworks) said...

This is really pretty--you did a great job with your new stamp! Lisa

Candy said...

Hi Caroline,
Great card - makes me feel 'cold' just looking at it LOL LOL
I am waiting for this stamp to come back in - still out of stock. I love it.
Hugs, Candy

cabio's craft corner said...

Adorable and cozy coloring on this card Caroline. I got this cute stamp yet to play with it. Now you really dis made my fingers tickle :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful sweet image.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps challenge.
luv
Debby