Thursday 4 November 2010

Tilda is All White...

Hey All!
I said I would be back - but I don't think you would've guessed this quickly!! LOL So Tilda has finished drying & here she is, it took me AGES to color this image ROFL

I embossed white card with cuttlebug snowflakes embossing folder, plain & big scallped nestie as been glitterd round the edges, as has cuttlebug snowflake die cut & Tilda with bow was stamped in memento, I added some grey for shading then just went CRAZY with the star dust stickles!! Little greeting down the bottom is a clear 99p Dovecraft one - I LOVE those little sets!!

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Simon Say's - All White
ABC Christmas Challenge - Winter Wonderland & Optional Extra of All White

So I've finished with the Christmas tunes - & I'm now watching Miracle on 34th Street - LOVE LOVE LOVE this film reminds me sooooooo much of my holiday to New York - I sooooooooo wanna go back anyone wanna come with me???? x x x

19 comments:

Lorraine A said...

oohh Caroline ,, this is absolutely gorgeous !! I love all the white and all the sparkle ,,, so pretty ,, perfect card :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp and ABC Christmas Challenges :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Corinne said...

Caroline, I love your card. All white is so beautiful and the Stardust Stickles stand out so nicely.
Hugs~
Corinne

Anonymous said...

super cute Caroline! the white on white is pretty and gotta love that sparkle! TFS!
Pam Going Postal

Julie said...

Tilda is so pretty in her white and sparkles. You did a fab job
Hugs,
Julie

Card Crazy said...

What a wonderful job! She is truly magnificent. All that glitter - all that work! Your whole card gleams.
Sue S.

Sandy said...

This is gorgeous Caroline - it really sparkles - I bet it's beautiful to see for real!
Sandy

*SHeRRy B* said...

sweet card!

Christine said...

Such a pretty card! Love the sparkle!

Deb said...

Caroline, I love it! I need to try an all white card with lots of sparkle.

Hugs,

Deb H.

Lisette Morris said...

I love white cards and your is so sparkly! Beautiful!

Cami said...

Stunning white card! It's so elegant! Love what you did with all the sparkle! Hugs, Cami

debby4000 said...

Oh wonderful card Caroline.
luv
Debby

Judy K. said...

Caroline, beautiful work, so sparkly!
Judy K.

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

I love this!! Tilda looks adorable and the glitter is definitely eye-catching! :)

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!

-Sarah

Catherine Atkinson said...

Lovely card -- so pretty!

Leslie Anne Avila said...

Lots of shimmery goodness going on here. Loving the white on white!
Blessings to you~
Leslie Avila

Peggie said...

Lovely card. Love the embossing and the sparkles.

Anonymous said...

Really pretty! love the sentiment too!
Thanks for playing along with us at ABC Christmas Challenge, Samantha :0)

Dorte said...

What a fantastic card Caroline! I love the little Tilda and your embossing and sparkling looks stunning !
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas challenge. Hope to see you back the next time.
hugs Dorte