Saturday 13 November 2010

Tilda & Edwin decorate the Christmas tree

Hello Everyone!
Wooooooooooooooooooooooo it's Saturday BUT I'm off to work :( BUT X Factor night tonight :) I cant wait to see what my fave Wagner gets up to!! LOL

I have made my card today with Tilda & Edwin from the new Christmas collection......as soon as I saw this Edwin I HAD to have him I think he is extra cute!!! I can think of loads of this to do with him. It was Tilda I struggled with, I thought Ohhhhh I'll stamp her with the Christmas tree, of I went to root through my stamps only to realise I dont have the blinking tree do I so that was a waste of 10 minutes oops! Then I saw Super cute Edwin and as they are both decorating the tree I thought they went perfectly together!!! Card stock from paper mill, forver friends DP, Tilda & Edwin colored with pro markers & stickles added round the edge of Nestabilities label. Greeting is from a 99p set - I LOVE them!!!

I hope you like my little card......it's inspired me to.....................................put my tree up!!! So I may do that on my next day off! LOL Hope you all have a great day, see you all soon!!! x x x

13 comments:

Crafty gal said...

Caroline this a great fun card..love it
Judith

Madge H. said...

This is so cute ~~~ Such a great idea! Great job!
rubber hugs, inky wishes, Cricut chirps and Cuttlebug squishes,
Madge

Unknown said...

Oh Caroline...I LOVE what you did with these little images!! I have this Edwin on my craft table as we speak...he's getting colored this weekend! YAY! Thanks so much for the fun card and great inrpiration!! Pat Frank

Barb Hardeman said...

How cute to put these two images together, Caroline. I love the soft coloring and the pretty dp. I too have this Edwin on my craft table and the dp all picked out, but alas, not much energy for today!

Christina C. said...

This is soooo cute, Caroline! Love that duo!!!!

Rene said...

How cute!! Looks like Edwin could use Tilda's help! ;)

Candy said...

HO HO HO Looks like my house the day we do our tree.
Very cute!!
Hugs, Candy

Samara said...

Such a cute card! I just love what you did with it! :)

Samara said...

Such a cute card! I just love what you did with it! :)

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute card Caroline. I love the use of these 2 stamps. Fun and happy X'mas card!!
Hugs,
Cabio

Katy said...

Caroline this is my favourite of yours to date it is spectacular! Everything about it is so stunning. I'm regretting purchasing santa Edwin over this little chap now! Hugs. Katy. xxx

Leslie Anne Avila said...

Caroline,
Loving your whole scene you've created and how you've colored your images. Pretty and soft. Love it!
Blessings from Georgetown,
Leslie avila

Sandy said...

I am running a little behind in looking at the posts! This is such a cute idea Caroline - and Tilda is so sweet to help!
Sandy