Wednesday 20 October 2010

Creative Inspirations - Spooky Challenge

Good Morning Everyone!

How are you all? Well I'm not well so I'm going to start my post off with a moan.....I'm FREEZING I have no heating.....brrrrr I've been onto the people I rent from & they are coming to fix but right now I'm looking a very pale blue!!! LOL

Anyway a new Wednesday today & a new challenge at Creative Inspirations & its a theme of SPOOKY! We had some FAB digi stamp to use to make our cards but me being me of course I had to have a dilema...the charger for the laptop is kaput & the printer is refusing to work on my PC.....it's very naughty so I had to use a Tilda. I wanted to do what Nat did with her card & color Tilda green but I didn't have the guts too!! Lol

We have a fab sponsor this week

You will win 4 digi stamps!!! So what are you waiting for get over to our blog & join in NOW!!!!!

13 comments:

NGCARDS said...

Great card hun, and you should've bit the bullet and coloured her green lol xxx

KayBeScraps said...

amazing card.. ♥
Hugs, Katrin

Shelley said...

I love the card, but would have had a good laugh at seeing Tilda GREEN! sorry that yo are so cold. I guess it is time to put on another sweater or just come down to Florida to visit with me. You can play in my scrap room with my growing collection of Magnolia stamps (all though I'm sure it is not as large as your).

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) said...

very cute!! I love the color combinations. however, I think she's just too cute to be spooky.

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) said...

very cute!! I love the color combinations. however, I think she's just too cute to be spooky.

Candy said...

Very sweet card.
I have also been tempted to paint green skin but haven't had the 'guts' either LOL
Hope you get warm soon :o)
Hugs, Candy

Rene said...

She is fantastic! Love that spiderweb! Hope you warm up soon! :)

Christina C. said...

Gorgeous Halloween easel card...love it!

debby4000 said...

Oh Caroline fabulous, adorable card.
luv
Debby

Louise said...

Gorgeous card and love the colours you have chose
Louise xx

cabio's craft corner said...

Lovely card and the fun and cheerful colors of this card :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Chris said...

What a sweet card! I need to try an easel card! Yours is wonderful!

XO,
Chris

Dawn said...

Great halloween card, love the image!

thanks for joining us on TS

Dawn