Friday 23 July 2010

Magnolia Calender 2011...

Morning Folks!
I hope you are all well...I have a few piccies for you today. I made a Calender last year for my mam & she loved it (except I didnt make a page for June....oops!) so I thought I would make another this year & try to make a page for every month this time LOL

I've managed 4 pages & I have them here to show you, I have another 2 images colored & glittered & ready just to put the pages together..... so here's how 2011 is looking....
February
June
August
October
My favourite page is August.....honest I am loving mermaid Tilda. Not only that I'm loving thistle Tilda.....I may have to invest in some Halloween images, now the hard decision....which ones???? Hope you all have a good day. See you all soon! x x x x

12 comments:

cabio's craft corner said...

Great idea to do up this calendar with those cute images. It looks so awesome. Thanks for sharing :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Anonymous said...

What a great start to your calendar Caroline. At this rate you'll have it ready in plenty of time.
Hugs
Sam xx

Little Miss Crafty Pants said...

Love the images and your calender is fab! Cant wait to see what the rest of the months look like!

x x

Kathleen said...

Great start to the fab calendar. Cute images. I made 2 last year and I enjoy making them. Can't wait and see the rest of next months.

Aunty Sue said...

Yes i got one last year from littlebo and i love it did say i would make a few and do them each month but have fallen behind have january feb, mar, april, june and july to catch up on. lol love this might give the the nudge to get it done.

The Craft Bucket said...

All fab pages so far but I too love the Mermaid Tilda but its on pre-order!!!!!!!! Jane x

Regina said...

I love your idea!!! You really did an amazing job!!!
Have a wonderful weekend.
Regina

Corinne said...

Love your calander Caroline. It looks amazing. Your coloring is wonderful!
Hugs~
Corinne

Card Crazy said...

What a great idea. So creative, so cute. It must feel good to get such a head start on the upcoming year. TFS
Sue S.

NGCARDS said...

Oh lovely pages hun! I have the tilda sitting witch with broom if you want some copies of her??? xxx

Janie Printz said...

your cards are sooooooooooo adorable ... Love the calendar & your coloring ...
Big Hugz, Janie

Petti said...

Yeah it's about time to make calendar! Great work. :)
Thank you for stopping by my blog.
Hugzzz
Petti