Thursday 6 May 2010

Purple Tilda

Evening All!
Well I've been out today with my newest blogging buddy Judith & we hit the shops!!!! So when I got home I just HAD to use some of my new goodies.

I've seen these cute 'lil mini easels & we found a pack in Hobbycraft so went halfsies, I also bought some Stickles well I do use a bottle every few days, some more Pro Markers..... no I don't own them all quite just yet & I got a cute little clear stamp set - & I've used the greeting on this card. My paper is the new Daisy & Dandelion & ribbon from my stash & of course no card is complete without the use of a gorgeous Martha Stewart punch!!!

I've just nearly forgot all about my fave new programme on TV - then I'm gonna turn onto Channel4 to watch the Election results...... Jimmy Carr is one of my fave comedions!! See you all tomorrow with a new card!!! X x X

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pretty. I love your soft coloring. Great card!
Hugs,
Shell

Anonymous said...

A lovely card Caroline. Sounds like you had a fantastic day's shopping.
Hugs
Sam xx

Jennifer said...

This is really beautiful! Gorgeous card. xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com

Dena said...

You can never have too much purple!! This is beautiful! I love the sweet Tilda!!!
Hugs, Dena

Aunty Sue said...

great card love the easel have one somewhere must find. hugs sue xx

Lisette Morris said...

Purple must be this week's color. I've been blog hopping and seeing it everywhere! I even used it recently too! Your card is lovely, love the color! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Great card. I have to ask how do you get your bows looking so good? Is this bow attached to the ribbon behind on just stuck on top?

Tracy S said...

She is so pretty in all her purple glory.. I have just recently started liking purple, and have bought more purple Copics.. Can't wait to play with them. You have inspired me to do so.

Cami said...

Another lovely card and in my favorite color! Beautiful coloring, Caroline! Hugs, Cami

Suzanne J Dean said...

She's just lovely in lilac--a real cutie!

hugz,
Suzanne

Silvie Z said...

Hi Caroline,
Beautiful soft coloring, love it!
hugs,
Silvie, France

Peggie said...

Pretty card. Lovely colors.