Saturday 20 March 2010

Welcome Baby Emre James!!!

My very good friend at work Kelly has just had her baby yesterday, so I wanted to make a special card for her & her husband Yunus to welcome their new baby, I was desperate for Bunny Tilda to arrive & just like baby Emre James she arrived yesterday!!! LOL

Card stock is Core'dinations Whitewash (I'm running out I MUST get more I LOVE IT!), paper DCWV & Forever Friends, Nesabilites oval & big scalloped ovals, heart cuttlebug folder, ribbon from my stash & Tilda colored with Pro Markers & lots of stickles added to white oval.

I was unsure of what color to do the wording in so my good friends on Do Crafts pointd me in the right direction I was choosing between white, blue & black & they were right the white looks really good - I used Making Memories glitzy sticky letters!! Now I said I neede more whitewash card this is essential as I can't finish the inside until I get it!!! lol

I'm watching the rugby England Vs France but I have no idea whats going on - God I never thought I'd say this but I'd rather be watching Football!! LOL Or for my friends over the Pond Soccer!!!!

Pro markers used: Skin Ivory & Dusky Pink, Bunny Suit Cool Aqua & Ice Grey 1, Hair Primrose & Vanilla

14 comments:

Denise V. Moses said...

Oh, how sweet!!

Leonie said...

So adorable! This Tilda is perfect for a new baby card!
Hugs
Leonie

Barb Hardeman said...

What a precious "Welcome New Baby" card Caroline. Love the stickles on the oval...your friend will really love the hand made card...

Cami said...

This is so adorable and great for a new baby card...love the soft colors. Hugs, Cami

Maureen said...

OH too cute! Love the image, the background layering and the lettering... such a beautiful card!!

Peggie said...

Super cute. What a great image for a baby card.

Sarah said...

This is so sweet, was it one of your new ones from the States? She is adorable. Sarah DC - ss73

Nancy said...

What an adorable baby card and a great keepsake! Awesome job!
Hugs,
Nancy

Helen said...

OH, that is so adorable! I love it!
Blessings!
~H

Candy said...

Hi!
What a great new baby card! Perfect image and wonderful paper!!! It is so soft for the new baby and I am sure mom is going to love this precious card.
Hugs, Candy

Bengelmama said...

that's a cute card.
Beautiful.

Nadine

Suzanne J Dean said...

Just adorable--so very sweet & perfect for a baby card!

hugz,
Suzanne

cabio's craft corner said...

Love this beautiful Easter card Caroline. Too adorable that I feel like giving this Tilda a big hug, lol
Hugs,
Cabio

Robin said...

This is super cute!!! I love the colors!!!