Thursday 4 March 2010

Anyone in Newcastle Area fancy a Crafty BARGAIN???

Well my bargain has gone - I wish I had one for you all but sirry I don't keep ya eyes peeled tho as I havent even made a dint to my stash!!!

I'm having a MASSIVE Crafty Clear out & have this MEGA lot to sell:

Whats included I'll try to list it all but I pulled it all out in a manic "Spring" clean I might have missed a few things:


25 A5 sheets Red/Green & Gold Glitter Card
25 A4 Sheets of Glitter Card (Plus some off cuts)
4 Sheets A4 holly glitter card
18 Sheets NEVER USED Peel Offs
73 Sheets of used peels offs all of these have loads of life left in them!!
1 sheet Silver Holly Rub ons
Aprox 25 A4 sheets designer card, metallic, pattern, pearl, shimmer etc
Huge pile of plain Vellum (Couldnt count this sorry)
4 Sheets Animal print Vellum - grrrrrr!!!
5 X-Cut/Papermania Paer Punches
Adhesive Ribbon, 5 heets 2 NEVER used other 3 1 strip 1/2 used
2 sheets Christmas Stickers
Box of Jewel emblishements
Pink Sparly Elastic Cord
15 Patterned Card Blanks
Collection of Handmade Paper
Pack of 10 red envelopes
Pack of Papermania Heart Die Cuts
Pack of Pink Paper Cellar Pearl Card
HUGE Pile of pastel paper great for inserts/matt & layering!!


If anyone is interested please email me on angel4031@yahoo.com
I do live VERY Central in Newcastle so easy to pick up on your to/from Work!!!

All of this lovely lot for a very little £25!!!!

1 comment:

anaRy said...

I am in New Castle...Across the Pond. :)
This looks super goooood!