Monday 8 February 2010

From My Heart to Yours...

Afternoon All!

well we had 10 minutes of sunshine earlier - I can't tell you how excited I was lol!

I've been sat at my desk nearly all day & after 5 attempts I have made this card. I tried to keep it plain & simple & trying to get the punches to match up was the hardest bit BUT I finally managed to do it!

Card stock has been embossed with heart Cuttlebug folder & punched with Martha Stewart Doily Heart edge punch, this is my newest punch & I LOVE it!! Heart plain & scalloped nesties & Magnolia Tilda sent to me by the wonderful Nat, I colored Tilda with Pro Markers, greeting printed from PC (that was also a nightmare lol!!)

This card has been made to enter the following challenges:
Charisma Cardz - I Love You, Papertake Weekly - Love Actually & Stamp Something - Love Something.
Pro Markers Colors used: Skin Ivory & Dusky Pink, Hair Primrose & Vanilla, Top Pastel Blue Jeans Cornflower, Cone Sandstone, Hearts Blossom.

8 comments:

Bubbles said...

Very very pretty, love the punches borders and the cutie image. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
Joanne x

Anonymous said...

Oh so pretty and soft!! Love your texture and colors!! Thanks for joining with us at Stamp Something this week!! HUGS

Sarpreet said...

Beautiful card, found your blog through docrafts and have become a follower

Sarah said...

A lovely card, love the punch too - that's next on my wish list. Thanks also for listing the colours you used. Sarah x

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable card, fab papers and sweet image.
luv
Debby

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful card, Caroline! I love how you edged the card with the punch! Thanks so much for joining us at PTW! hugs!

Erin... said...

super super cute!! the heart edges are fantastic! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamp Something this week!

Tasha said...

Very pretty and sweet, love the image and punched edges
Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz
love tasha xx