Friday 18 December 2009

Creative Inspirations - Challenge Decorate your home


Over on Creaive Inspirations this week we have a great challenge to make something to decorate your home.

I made a Tilda Christmas Tree Decoration, with my FAVE Tilda, even with all the MEGA Gorgeous new Winter 2009 stamps I still love the Candy Cane Tilda from 2008.

I stamped her in memento & colored her with pro markers, glittered the edge with stickles, & matted onto card embossed with snowflakes, I used my nesties to make the shape, ribbon from my stash.

I hope you all pop over to the blog & join in with this challenge, as usual there is a GREAT Prize to be won!!!!!

2 comments:

Janiel/ janny said...

Hello sweetie, Hope all is going well with you!!!!

I received my BEAUTIFUL card in the mail..THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
You are so sweet... I still don't have my cards posted.. waaaaaaaa!!!!
hugs, Janiel

Vicky said...

what a lovely idea for a christmas decoration! love it!!xx