Thursday 3 September 2009

Papercraft Planet


Over on the Creative Inspirations Papercraft Planet Group we have a FAB Challenge theme of Cristmas as I'm sure you're all aware that it will be here rather sooner than you can imagine!
For this challenge I inked up my Frosty The Snowman stamp, now I am quite ashamed to say that I have had this stamp for quite along time and this is the second time I have used him.
Card blank from my stash, card stock from paper mill shop, paper Forever Friends Christmas a5 Santa is on his way pack, Frosty Snowman stamped in Memento & flower & scarf colored with Pro Markers, ribbon from my stash.
I hope you will all pop over to PCP and join in with our Christmas Challenge - can't wait to see you all there!!! x x

5 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card Caroline,
Hugs Dianne xx

Ann-Marie said...

A stunning card again and what a beautiful stamp that is. Take care Ann-Marie xxx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Snowman and fabulous card.
luv
Debby

Nessie said...

Wow,no Magnolia image,whats going on lol. A very beautiful card and I love the dotty paper.

;)

Mel said...

Lovely card and great snowman ~ Mel