Saturday 29 August 2009

Thank You For my Award

... I have received this award from Aunty Sue & Rach. The rules of the award are as follows:
Thank the person who nominated you for this award
Copy the logo and place it on your blog
Link the person who nominated you for this award
Name 7 things about yourself people might find interesting
Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers
Post links to the seven blogs you nominate
Leave comments on all 7 blogs letting them know you nominated them.
1) I LOVE Christmas & my biggest wish is to go to Lapland
2) My fave TV Shows are Bones & House MD
3) I am ADDICTED to Magnolia Stamps
4) I LOVE Harry Potter Books & films but still haven't seen the new film :(
5) I am thinking of selling ALL of my Penny Black stamps on eBay only thinking about it tho
6) I think I have anoter addiction to blogging
7) I am off to Malia on the 8th September for a girlie oliday in preperation for my 30th Birthday in November :)
Ok now the hard job my 7 awards go to:
1) Kellie
3) Bev
4) Erin
7) Joy
I vist & enjoy all of your blogs! x

2 comments:

Suzanne J Dean said...

Wow---thank you soo much for the award--that's just so sweet of you! I really appreciate it & happy that you stop by my lil' ole blog!! Thanks so much!

hugz,
Suzanne

PS--I love "Bones" too :o)

Georgia said...

Hi Caroline,
I've just stumbled across your blog and I love your cards! Also, while I'm here, I just wanted to let you know about a new challenge starting soon. It's called Crafty Calendar Challenge and there is a Design Team Call going on there at the moment, if you're interested. :)
Congratulations on your award!
Georgia x