Thursday 20 August 2009

Christmas in August Day!!!

Good Morning all,
my day off & 'cos its another grey day here in Newcastle I have deceided to have a Christmas in August Day - yes a whole day I am going to try & make lots of Christmas cards & I am watching Chrismas films, I'm starting with Miracle on 34th Street!! :D
I wanted to go for a pastel card at first to get me into the mood - card stock from paper mill, embossed with cuttlebug snowflakes embossing folder, martha stewart doily lace border punch, dovecraft greeting stamp, Tilda stamped in Memento & colored with Pro Markers, cuttlebug snowflake inside the card & greeting is also a dovecraft stamp.
This card fits into the Simon Says challenge & also Creative Card crew as they both have the Christmas in August theme!!

5 comments:

4furbabies said...

Oh such a cute card
thank for sharing and for visiting my blog and signing my guess book as well
God Bless
Chris

Tracey said...

What an adorable card!!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

This is beautiful! I love the image and the way the layout has nice clean lines, the snowflake on the inside is so pretty!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

<3,
Steph

Victoria said...

beautiful card with a fabulous inside as usual

Victoria
x

Anonymous said...

Another beautiful card. Plus the inside is as pretty as the outside.
~Pam
http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/