Thursday, 20 August 2009

Christmas in August Day!!!

Good Morning all,
my day off & 'cos its another grey day here in Newcastle I have deceided to have a Christmas in August Day - yes a whole day I am going to try & make lots of Christmas cards & I am watching Chrismas films, I'm starting with Miracle on 34th Street!! :D
I wanted to go for a pastel card at first to get me into the mood - card stock from paper mill, embossed with cuttlebug snowflakes embossing folder, martha stewart doily lace border punch, dovecraft greeting stamp, Tilda stamped in Memento & colored with Pro Markers, cuttlebug snowflake inside the card & greeting is also a dovecraft stamp.
This card fits into the Simon Says challenge & also Creative Card crew as they both have the Christmas in August theme!!

5 comments:

4furbabies said...

Oh such a cute card
thank for sharing and for visiting my blog and signing my guess book as well
God Bless
Chris

Tracey said...

What an adorable card!!

SimonSaysStamp.com said...

This is beautiful! I love the image and the way the layout has nice clean lines, the snowflake on the inside is so pretty!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

<3,
Steph

Biscuitlid said...

beautiful card with a fabulous inside as usual

Victoria
x

Pam said...

Another beautiful card. Plus the inside is as pretty as the outside.
~Pam
http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/