Sunday 21 June 2009

Winter Wonderland & Sunday Sketch & Stamp

Good Morning All!!! another day o for me so I am cracking on with making cards - and having fun as I am listening to some of my old faves on itunes!
This card I have used the themes from the fab Winter Wonderland blog & the sketch from Sunday Sketch & Stamp. Card blank is craft tonic, papers are Forever Friends, Max & Snowman image stampe din Memento & colored with pro markers & stickles, Hero Arts Let it snow sentiment, 3 small snowflakes punched Dovecraft punch an covered with stickles - maybe I went a bit OTT with the glitter but who cares its Christmas after all - lol!!
Hope you're all having a good day TTFN x x x x

14 comments:

Joey said...

Hi Caroline

SUPER card, this image is so cute and so sweet, love the clean lines of your card

Thanks for joining us at WW again this week. Joey.x

Anonymous said...

So sweet and elegant

Powerful Search Engine said...

Hi Caroline I love your card it is so clean and simple. I love the image and the glitter is the perfect finishing touch,
Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week,
Hugs Pascale

Sunday Sketch and Stamp said...

Wow - you're quick off the mark! Gorgeous card - well done. I always feel so guilty seeing Christmas cards - really must get a move on with mine.

Thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp!

xx

Teri said...

Lovely card Caroline! The image is really sweet :o)

Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

Teri xx

Victoria said...

Love these colours for Christmas cards and that image is absolutely cute as a button.

Top card

Victoria
x

Lynne in NI said...

Oooh gorgeous card Caroline! I just bought that stamp this week, its a real cutie!

Lesley said...

Hi Caroline..this is stunning...i love the shade of blue that u have chosen and the layout is gorgeous...thanx for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week!! Lesley xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Wonderful card Caroline,
Dianne xx

Sarah said...

Cool, crisp, and clean! Love the glitter!!

Arianne said...

Love what you did with my sketch!
Great job!

Arianne
SS&S-DT

Anne said...

How absolutely gorgeous Caroline!! I love your image, and the LO is fab, and I always go ga-ga for stickles - and I don't think you went OTT with the glitter at all, I think it's perfect!! Thanks so much for playing with us!! :o) xx

Anonymous said...

lovely card xx jo xx

Barbara said...

What a sweet card, Caroline! I love the light blue for Christmas and you can never have too much glitter! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp.

Barb, DT