Sunday 7 June 2009

Color Create # 18 Colors of the Rainbow

OMG I have been such a bad blogger since I went back to work. I have hardly made any cards.

So to try & get back into the swing of it I popped over to Color Create, challenge 18 & the theme is Colors of the rainbow, with the extra option of create a scene.

Well was that perfect or what 'cos I had a new Magnolia Spring butterfly background just waiting to be inked up.

Card blank from my stash, blue card from the Paper Mill, paper by DCWV, Magnolia Tilda, Scene & butterfly stamp all stamped in Memento & colored with Pro Markers, Papermania greeting stamp.

Off to see if I can come up with anything else before The Apprentice final - my vote goes to Kate!

TTFN x x x


4 comments:

amanda stokes said...

This is gorgeous!I love the magnolia backgrounds but won't buy any as i don't think my colouring would do them justice lol
hugs amanda x

Lynne in NI said...

Oh wow - this is cute beyond words! Your colouring is fabulous and you've used such pretty colours too.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card. Dianne xx

Di said...

Oh this is lovely i love the screne and Tilda. Thanks for joining c.c this week

Di xxx