Friday 8 May 2009

Papertake weekly & my new fave colors lol

Well as I loved my last card sooooo much I thought I would use the colors again and of course I HAD to ink up another Tilda - I can't remember the last time I used another stamp!



I am entering this card into the Papertake Weekly challenge they have a FAB sketch which I have followed.
Card stock from the Paper Mill, paper Daisy & dandelion, glitter gingham card from my stash & Magnolia Tilda with roses inked with Memento & colored with Pro Markers.
Hope You like her!! X x X

4 comments:

Kellie said...

like her, no LOVE her yes! She is adorable and yes those colours look fab on both cards. Amazing work as always!
Kelx

Janette said...

Brilliant card,gorgeous colours.x

Anonymous said...

Fab image, I can see wht you cant put her down! Love you card.
Kaz xx

Alex (Paper-and-More) said...

good morning,

it´s a very pretty card, i love the soft colouring!

hugs
alexandra