Saturday, 9 May 2009

Our Creative Corner Sketch


I should have holidays more often as I have joined in a MILLION new challenges whilst I've been off, ok not really a million but it feels like it! LOL
I will try to keep up when I go back to work, I hope I can as I've had loadsa fun!
This card I'm entering the Our Creative Corner Sketch Challenge - pop over to the blog & see the challenge & join in!!!
I must admit the sketch looked really easy & I thought phew - boy was I wrong I had 4 ideas that all went wrong before I settled on this card & it actullay went quite smoothly!!
Card stock from the Paper Mill, Paper by DCWV, plain & scalloped oval Nesties, Skating Princess Tilda colored with Pro Markers, Dovecraft greeting & brads from my stash got tem from the USA but can't remember which shop!

5 comments:

Silke said...

Caroline - your Sketch card is super cute!!! Love how you colored the sweet Magnolia image :)!!!

Thank you for playing along!!! ~S~

Loretta said...

How classic - pairing floral and plaid patterns!!!! - Fabulous!

Sonia Kertznus said...

Super cute card... great job coloring yout Tilda...HUGS...SK :)

Pam Sparks said...

gotta love Tilda! so cute in her swingy skirt and skates!!!
Pam Going Postal

itsabrt said...

Great card, the image and patterned papers go hand in hand! BR-T